I think I did this last year, but here goes again--
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for everything.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artifical all the way! I've never had a real tree in my life.
3. When do you put up the tree? We weren't traveling over Thanksgiving this year, so the tree went up that weekend. A record for us!
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day or so.
5. Do you like eggnog? I LOVE eggnog. It's so yummy.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember when I was about 8 and got a Shaun Cassidy t-shirt.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. What do you get the man who has everything?
8. Easiest person to buy for? Gavin. He's knows exactly what he wants and isn't afraid to let everyone know it.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We mail them but this is probably my least favorite thing about Christmas.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The only think I can think of is a weird sweater with fringe around the bottom and the neck.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a toss-up between two of my childhood favorites: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (cartoon, of course) and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". I love the music.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The beginning of December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread!!
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? My two favorites are "Oh Holy Night" and "What Child is This?"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We always stay home for Christmas Day but usually travel the rest of the time.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Of course. Who doesn't know the words to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?"
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My mom used to let my brother and me pick out one gift on Christmas Eve to open, but now we open them all in the morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds of people in all the stores. And the traffic.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a theme. We each get a new ornament every year.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? My own guitar and Wii Fit.
24. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
25. Favorite Christmas dinner? We always have ham.