Sunday, May 6, 2007

Books I've Read 2007 (started May 6)

I saw this idea of posting a list of books I've read on another blog. I thought it was a great way to keep track. I used to keep a journal to keep track of books/stories I've read. Maybe I'll make a list of that another time. Here's a list of what I can think of off the top of my head so far this year. I know I've read more than three books. I just can't think of what they are. That's exactly the reason why I need to keep a list.

1) The Day the Earth Caved In: An American Mining Tragedy-Joan Quigley
2) Nineteen Minutes-Jodi Picoult
3) The Secret Life of Bees-Sue Monk Kidd
4) Mayflower-Nathaniel Philbrick
5) My Sister's Keeper-Jodi Picoult
6) The Melungeons: The Resurrection of a Proud People: An Untold Story of Ethnic Cleansing in America-N. Brent Kennedy
7) Second Glance-Jodi Picoult
8) The Lost Continent: Travels in Small Town America-Bill Bryson
9) The Pact-Jodi Picoult
10) I Feel Bad about my Neck-Nora Ephron
11) Vanishing Acts-Jodi Picoult
12) Cell-Stephen King
13) Different Seasons-Stephen King (this is a reread)
14) To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee (for school)
15) The Outsiders-SE Hinton (for school)
16) Paula Deen-Paula Deen with S. Suib Cohen

No comments: