Saturday, February 3, 2007

What's on your I-Pod?

A new meme going around is to list all the songs on your I-Pod that start with "I."
Here's mine:

I'd Still Say Yes-Klymaxx
I'll Always Love You-Taylor Dayne
I'll Be Home for Christmas-Harry Connick, Jr.
I'll Fly Away-Allison Krauss & Gillian Welch
I'll Still Be Loving You-Restless Heart
I'm Gonna Get Through This-Daniel Bedingfield
I'm Head Over Heels in Love-Earl Scruggs
I've Done Everything for You-Rick Springfield
I Alone-Live
I Am Changing-Jennifer Holliday
I Can't Stand the Rain-Missy Elliot
I Can't Wait-Nu Shooz
I Can Dance-Leo Sayer
I Don't Hurt Anymore-Dinah Washington
I Don't Want Your Love-Duran Duran
I Drove All Night-Cyndi Lauper
I Feel for You-Chaka Khan
I Feel Lucky-Mary Chapin Carpenter
I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues-Elton John
I Know What Boy Like-The Waitresses
I Like to Move It-Sacha Baron Cohen (Madagascar)
I Love Your Smile-Shanice
I Melt With You-Modern English
I Only Want to be with You-Dusty Springfield
I Remember You-Skid Row
I Saw Her Standing There-The Beatles
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For-U2
I Walk the Line-Johnny Cash
I Wanna Be Sedated-The Ramones
I Want It Now-Veruca Salt (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)
I Want to Hold Your Hand-The Beatles
I Want to Rock and Roll All Night-KISS
I Want You to Want Me-Cheap Trick
I Would Die 4 U-Prince
Ice Cream Man-Van Halen
If I'd Been the One-.38 Special
If It isn't Love-New Edition
If You Could Only See-Tonic
If Your Heart Isn't in It-Atlantic Starr
Imagine-John Lennon
In a Sentimental Mood-John Coltrane
In the Jailhouse Now-Suzy Bogguss & Chet Atkins
Insentsatez-Stan Getz
Inside Out-Eve 6
Into the Groove-Madonna
Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
Is There Something I Should Know-Duran Duran
Isn't It Time-The Babys
It's a Long Way to the Top-AC/DC
It's Gonna Take a Miracle-Deniece Williams
It's Like That-Run-DMC
It's No Good-Depeche Mode
It's Tricky-Run-DMC
It Ain't Me, Babe-Johnny Cash & June Carter
It Don't Mean a Thing-Duke Ellington
It Feels So Good-Sonique
It's So Easy-Guns'n'Roses

What's on yours?

4 comments:

Kim Beaumont said...

No, just out of curiosity.

8052_gs said...

i dont own a i pod

8826nb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
8826nb said...

Thank you for the comment!!

nick bailey