Thursday, May 31, 2007

No knitting posts lately

because I have been so busy grading papers and I just finished a really good book. I stopped working on the Reversible Scarf from Cables Untangled that I posted about way back on April 8. I picked that back up last weekend and am now about 1/3 of the way done. I'm such a slow knitter. My knitting group and I have started making blocks using the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar. We're taking turns picking which pattern to knit and all knitting the same pattern at the same time. We started with Jan. 1. Now that the school year is coming to a close, I have lots of knitting projects in mind. I just wish I could knit faster...

I wore my Mary Jane Crocs today for the first time. I've had them for a while, but the weather has been so hot I've just worn sandals. The Crocs are SO comfortable. It's like walking on marshmallows. They aren't exactly the most attractive, but they're kinda cute. They feel great on the feet, though.

No comments: