Sunday, May 6, 2007

Invaluable tool

I cannot say enough about our public library. My family spends A LOT of time there and we love to read. For instance, between my kids and me, we have 22 books checked out right now. I used to buy books from Amazon because I could never find the specific book I wanted to read. Now, I just get online and reserve the book I'm looking for through the public library's website. All you need to do is go to www.coshoctonlibrary.org and search for your book in the catalog. When you find it (at another library), click on "reserve this copy." You'll have to enter your library card number and a pin number. That's it. The library will call you when the book comes in. It's an awesome service. I'm sure it's been around for a while, but I just figured it out about a year ago and thought I'd share it with you. You can also renew your books online, too. This website gives a calendar of events at the library.

Give it try. READ A BOOK!

No comments: