Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back in the swing


I've started knitting again. I'm working on a pair of Jaywalker socks. I couldn't decide which picture looked better-with or without the flash-so I used both. I love this pattern and started a pair of socks about a year ago, but after I turned the heel and tried them on, they were way too small. I couldn't even get them over my heel. I am definitely not a swatcher. I took it apart and didn't try again. Until now. I sorta remember how many I had cast on last time and I added a few more stitches. I keep trying it on after every couple of rows. So far so good.
















On Monday night we had a cookout at MVSR in place of our regular Cub Scout meeting. The kids got to roast their own hot dogs and marshmallows. We had a potluck dinner. In the first picture below, G2 is roasting his hot dog. In the second, G1 is the one in the middle playing games. The third picture is all three of us on the hayride.

No comments: