Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Return to Knitting Group



I'm back with my knitting group finally. I haven't seen Hilde or Becky since we went to The Yarn Loft in Somerset back in July. It's been over 3 months. That seems like forever! Here they are knitting their dog sweaters. Too bad Molly couldn't make it tonight. We had a lot of catching up to do.
I was able to get quite a bit done on my Jaywalker sock. I'm ready to start the heel flap. I know, I know. I started it like a week ago. I can only dream of knitting socks like Wendy. That'll never happen!

These other two pictures are the two G's at Cub Scouts last night. We had our Halloween costume party pack meeting. There were some really cute costumes. One boy made his own Frankenstein costume. My boys are Emile from Ratatouille and a crazy Buckeye Fan. Can't wait for Beggar's Night tomorrow!!

No comments: