Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Eve

The boys and I just finished coloring eggs at 9:40. Talk about cutting it close. It's bedtime for all of us now. First, though, I wanted to post my progress on Invested. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to knit an actual piece of clothing, but I haven't tried to put the pieces together yet. I still have to finish knitting the right front and the neck, but that shouldn't take too long.



The color didn't come out right in the picture. It looks gray, but it's a light blue. I'm using the yarn Lion Brand Wool-Ease like the pattern calls for. It's been pretty quick to knit because the yarn's so bulky.

I've also still got the reversible scarf from Cables Untangled going and I started my first pair of toe-up socks after seeing the episode of Knitty Gritty. I could never figure out how to cast on. The figure eight wasn't too bad after trying it about seven times.

Good night.

No comments: