Sunday, March 9, 2008

Catching up

It seems every time I post, it's been a long time since my last post. I'll admit I haven't been doing much knitting. I stopped on my Boogie Vest because I'm out of yarn and haven't ordered more for fear the new won't match. I stopped on the Tweedy Vest because I don't want to seam it up.

One thing I haven't blogged about is our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. My boys earned their badges--Webelos I and Tiger Cub. We had our cake auction. Bob made the Webelos cake.




I made the campfire cake. It was fun!! We had "The Blizzard of 08" over the weekend. I don't think I'd call it a blizzard. We got out of school early Friday and ended up with 8 1/2 inches of snow on our back deck. I think Kacie should be living like in Minnesota or Alaska or somewhere more snowy than it is here. She absolutely loves the snow. She runs like this endlessly. Sometimes she does it in the house. She gets a crazy spell and will just start running back and forth. In the house, she fishtails off the back of the couch. She's funny to watch. Outside, she loves to have snowballs thrown at her so she can try to catch them.


1 comment:

Beatriz said...

You make a very nice cake...that is so pretty.