Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Down South

We made it down to Dad's in South Carolina on Sunday. The trip went pretty quickly. We dropped off several bags of clothes for my nephew, along with an electric Jeep. He has really grown. His second birthday was about three weeks ago and he is in the "terrible twos" now. He likes to boss his 10-year-old cousin around.

I went to the bookstore yesterday and picked up all of Stephenie Meyer's books. I'm reading "New Moon" right now and am about halfway through. I've already cried because of the beginning of the book. Those of you who've read it know what I'm talking about.

We leave for Myrtle Beach tomorrow. We've never been there, so it should be fun. The only bad thing is that G2 has a bad sunburn from yesterday. I put SPF 50 on him, but we don't handle the sun well. I barely tan at all, no matter how much time I spend outside. The kids seem to burn first and tan later. Just call me "Pasty"!!

1 comment:

dustinac said...

YAY, for getting the the books and hope you guys have a blast at Myrtle Beach. I hope the sunburn clears fast.

Roo is like that I can block her up with a high spf and still have to watch her, Isaiah is like me, but thankfully Roo wants to be blocked up so she doesn't burn. Isaiah it's a battle, he hates the feel of sunblock lol : )

Have a great time!!