I've been meaning to post for a while but haven't found the time or the willingness. Dustina tagged me for this meme, which is what I needed to get my rear in gear to update this blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just had a beautiful baby boy six weeks before and was in the process of making the decision to quit my teaching job where I was commuting an hour one way to one where the commute was less than five minutes. Seems like a no-brainer, but I loved teaching French and the new job was English only. I did it anyway and I'm glad I did.
2. What were 5 things on my to-do-list today (not in any particular order)?
1. Go to school and attend a meeting on updating my certificate to a license.
2. Catch up on laundry.
3. Clean out the car.
4. Play a game of whiffle ball with the boys.
5. Work on my Boogie vest.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
I love just about any kind of cheese. I also like semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies dunked in
4. Where are some places I've lived?
I was born in Australia (Dad was in the Navy). Other than that, the only place I've lived is
5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
I would pay off our bills, pay off our house, help my family with anything they might need,