Saturday, June 7, 2008

Me: A to Z

I saw this meme on Major Knitter and thought it'd be fun.

ACCENT: Midwest accent.

BREAKFAST OR NO BREAKFAST: I love breakfast. My family often has breakfast for dinner because we love it so much.

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Putting clean laundry away. I don't mind washing and drying, but I hate putting it all away.

DOG OR CAT: We have one dog, but I really a cat lover. We thought a dog would be better with two roughhousing boys.

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: My computer and I-Pod. I couldn't get my chores done if I didn't have my I-Pod!

FAVORITE COLOGNE: Right now I wear Eddie Bauer Pure.

GOLD OR SILVER: It doesn't really matter. I don't wear a lot of jewelry.

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: I just got a cute purse from Kohl's that I like a lot. Plus, it's big enough carry a small knitting project.

INSOMNIA: Not really, but I find myself sleeping less and less as the years go by. I don't really feel I'm missing out on sleep, though.

JOB TITLE: mom (of course) & HS English teacher

KIDS: 2 great boys--G1 (10) and G2 (7)

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I live with my husband and my two sons.

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: People tell me I'm really organized and that I have very nice handwriting.

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Probably my bossiness.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Tonsillectomy when I was 6, having two kids, and a gall bladder removal.

PHOBIAS: bugs--I am terrified of almost every kind of insect, including butterflies and moths. Especially moths. Only in the past year or two have I been able to catch lightning bugs. However, if I think about what I'm holding too much, I panic and freak out. Dumb, huh?

QUOTE: Let me get back with you on that one...

REASON TO SMILE: Summer VACAY!!!

SIBLINGS: I have one full brother and two half-sisters.

TIME I WAKE UP: I naturally wake up between 5:00-7:00 a.m. I get up at 4:15 on school days and it's hard to get out of that habit.

UNUSUAL SKILL OR TALENT: I can say the alphabet backwards really quickly. I learned it on a record I had when I was a kid.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Lima beans. UGH!

WORST HABIT: Biting my nails.

X-RAYS: Nope.

YUMMY STUFF: I love dark chocolate and just about any kind of cheese. I love cheese.

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Otters. They have to be just about the cutest!!

I'm tagging Dustina for this meme!!

2 comments:

dustinac said...

I used to be able to say my ABC backwards as well lol...dad for some reason taught me...Thanks for tagging me, I'll fill this out when I get home this afternoon : )

lacy_annette said...

hey! this is lacy dickerson! since you said you love cats so much..would you like to have mine? im giving it away for free?! its name is kisses, it is really playful, it is fixed, declawed, and really friendly!! i have to get rid of him and i want him to have a good home! im sad=[ so if you would like to have him, call me at 623-0369! thanks=]